Saturday 22 June 2013

Exclusive Interview with Jokate Mwegelo aka Kidoti...!!!


Hallo everyone, hope the weekend is amazing so far,in our new segment of interviews I was blessed to have a conversation with Jokate and honestly I felt inspired as I read her answers to each question asked and I hope you all will be inspired as well.

She was very open and honest as to my point of view and there is much to learn from her. Thank you Jokate for talking to us here on Ze Papparazzi and we hope to talk to you on regular basis.

1. Tell us about Jokate behind the spotlight (ordinary you).

I'm veeeeery veeeeeery laid back, I think a lot, i love to buy books, my book collection is quite imoressive,I sleep whenever I can, I'm very private, I'm not perfect but I go to church, choir practice ( I'm actually vice-chairperson of our choir group )..... I looooove music, my favorite bingo song nalia na mengi diamond ft chidi Benz...

2. Jokate is a model, emcee, designer, movie artist, entrepreneur…what have we forgotten? How do you manage all that and succeed in them all?


I sing... Heheee.... Though a lot of people will be like what? You only did some features never pursued it further But I do..... I was actually in the studio for months now, playing around with my voice and different music concepts.... I might put out something.... It's a different form of speaking to people that I enjoy.... And especially now where I'm more comfortable with myself and my talents a lot has happened that has made me more confident in myself....

How I succeed, you know strange enough I've been blessed by God to be very good at all my talents and whatever I set my mind and heart to do which at times becomes confusing cause im moved to do quite a lot as you have mentioned hehee but I take it all as a blessing.... I plan, I become passionate, I learn and I involve others.... I believe in team work and delegation....

3. Kidoti brand is going places; tell us its inspiration and its vision.


I got it from within me and the experiences I've had growing up..... Growing up in a civil servant family I was like I either work for government or start my own thing of which I thank God I am currently doing. It's about time young people with known talents, education and some sort of fame used it positively to build solid brands and create jobs for their generational members. But I must say its not easy, it takes a lot of patience and keen planning and of coarse creativity...

My vision is for it to first employ a larger number of young people, impact more lives positively, cross boarders and even expand on its range of products... All this is possible in due time and with proper planning...

4. Jokate is originated from family names combined; talk us through your beautiful family.


Yes love Jo is from Joachim and Kate Katerina both names of my grand parents....

My beautiful family is crazy hehe but I love them deeply, full of passionate, creative, eloquent people plus very humble and prayerful that helps keep me grounded.... I remember my dad was super strict and a no nonsense kind of parent when I was growing up to the point my first club experience was when I was 19/20 hehe....

6. What inspires you to wake up in the morning and make a difference? Tell us your role models.


I love Oprah she's just phenomenal. Beyonce cause she's so glamorous but believes in herself so much and cashes in...... My mother because I feel I need to wake up work and take care of her hehe.... For more on people who inspire me check kidotiloving.com hehe

7. Where should we expect to see Jokate in five years to come in terms of career, spotlight, family, business etc?


I really hope and pray I'm still alive to keep on pushing for the betterment of this nation, I was born for this..... Maybe more focus, more success steady business , I'm not sure about the spotlight I'm more into chasing my dreams that could maybe lead me to that spotlight but I'm not doing stuff for the spotlight not sure if I'm making sense lol..... My drive is to create something tangible and leave an inspiring legacy.... God help me....

8. You are among the inspiring youth we have in the country…. Any word to share?

Let's love and encourage one another, learn and keep on being positive..... It's all possible whatever you dream of becoming in this life just breathe it Into existence....

9. This blog loves fashion, so what’s in your bag? Tell us the must-haves in a woman’s handbag.


Parfum for sure, sanitizer, wet wipes, wallet, lip stick, lip gloss, some pens, my phone, handkerchief... Some add powder...

10. Most of us believe in marriage and settling down with family. What’s your opinion on unmarried couples moving in together?


let's just say I believe in marriage and settling down hehehe guess that answers your question..... 

Much love to Jokate aka Kidoti for working with us and we sincerely wish her all the best and a better 2013.


No comments :

Post a Comment

adsense

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...